[manjaro-testing] Don't have sound in Steam

Israel Medel israelmedelb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 19:46:31 CET 2014

Hi, i use Manajro (Manjaro is great) but i have many problems that i can't
fix.

The main problem is with Steam, I buy two games for Linux in Steam but i
don't have sound from Steam because Steam detect the video card sound drive
and not my 5.1 speaker powered by a PCI sound card.
If i conect the sound vía hdmi i have sound in my TV, but i need that Steam
detect by main sound card mi PCI sound card because my speakers works with
3.5 mm jacks.

In the main system i have selected my speakers by PCI card and works
perfect, but if i start the game i can still have sound in another
aplications like youtube but Steam game have no sound.

In advance, thanks for your atention.