[manjaro-security] switching from win 7 to linux

KREEP1NG 4414 crew GTAV redneck19712010 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 23:24:19 CEST 2019

hello i have a few questions on the linux  OS. since microcrap is ending
its support for Windows 7,iam thinking about switching all my PCs including
my laptops to linux. my main concern is security, how stable is it,when you
boot it up does it have that "windows" feel to it,and does this version of
linux play games from steam,also does does it support spotify,netflix,and
Hulu.thanks
wanting to get some more information before i do this
 Michael