[manjaro-packages] New link with latest packages

amit sharma amitmadin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:08:21 CET 2017

Dear Manjaro team,
Good Work done by you all !

Well i am from India and from last one year i am keep enjoying manjaro.

I am not a very good programmer or software user, but i am regularly tried
to use linux version as keen user.
In all this i am admirer of "Manjaro" fast working on even "Live Usb".

On 28 nov 17 ,
I found on distrowatch.com that latest package have below software.

1-chromium 62.0.3202.94.
2-Firefox 57.0
3-Libre office 5.4.3
4-vlc 2.2.6

but during download from provided link does not found any latest packages,

Now please send me a link to download package.

*Warm Regards,*

*Amit Kumar Sharma*