[manjaro-packages] [Stable Review] 2017-06-04 - Plasma 5, Pamac, Boost, Deepin, GCC

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Sun Jun 4 10:44:47 CEST 2017

Sofar I only know of this issue with |libtorrent-rasterbar:
https://forum.manjaro.org/t/unstable-qbittorrent-update-issue-now-using-unsupported-libtorrent-version/23579/9

Not sure if this is really a big deal ...

Deepin should be fine with latest deepin-desktop-schemas-manjaro 3.1.7 -
will just boot quickly into my Deepin install to confirm... :)