[manjaro-mirrors] Repo server whitelist new IPv4 + IPv6 for mirror.easylee.nl

Easy Lee mail at easylee.nl
Mon Apr 19 21:03:51 CEST 2021

Hi team,

Is someone able to whitelist two additional IP addresses for my mirror server (mirror.easylee.nl)?

IPv4:

109.201.133.54

IPv6:

2a00:1768:1001:82::8888

I'd like to move production to these two addresses tomorrow. The new box has hardware RAID, more storage and 2x Gbit/s so a nice upgrade.

Please keep the current IPv4 and IPv6 address whitelisted for now so that I can make sure the transition is executed without major outage.

Appreciate it!

Thanks.