[manjaro-mirrors] Mirror ragenetwork.de is going down + New mirror is coming

florian at ragenetwork.de florian at ragenetwork.de
Fri Jan 31 12:51:18 CET 2020

Hi Phil,

after almost 3years and a lot TB of data (~400TB), i will take down my
current Manjaro Mirror (mirror.ragenetwork.de) at the end of february.
Please remove the mirror from the repo list (OS &
Mirror-Status-Website).

On the other hand I will create a new Manjaro Mirror with the following
details

Location: Germany, Munich
Link speed: 1Gbit
Sync: every 2 hours

IPv4: 91.237.88.60
IPv6: 2001:67c:299c:3999:91:237:88:60

HTTP/S: https://manjaro.schlundtech.de/
FTP: ftp://manjaro.schlundtech.de/manjaro/
RSYNC: rsync://manjaro.schlundtech.de/manjaro/

Sponsor: Schlund Technologies GmbH
Sponsor URL: https://www.schlundtech.de
Mirror Admin Contact: mirror-admin at schlundtech.de

I have already subscribed to the mailing list with the new e-mail
address.
Please let me know if you need more information and/or the ip is on the
whitelist.

kind regards

Florian