[manjaro-mirrors] [Ticket#2016042304004963] CEDIA mirror question - Manjaro Repo outdated

CEDIA FOSS Mirrors mirror at cedia.org.ec
Tue Apr 26 01:43:55 CEST 2016

hi
thanks for writting
we were using unicamp brazil mirror, I see it is no longer listed nor working.
So I have changed to another one.

Could you please let me know which is the best mirror to use in order to
properly sync the repo?

thanks
epe

Ernesto Perez
--
CEDIA
La principal herramienta de Investigación en el Ecuador.

Calle La Condamine 12-109 "Casa Rivera". Cuenca - Ecuador
Telf: (593) 7405 1000 Ext. 4220/4223
Info at cedia.org.ec /www.cedia.org.ec

04/23/2016 16:20 - Philip Müller wrote: Hi Ernesto, hi Paul,

seems your mirror is a little outdated on the Manjaro repository. The
last sync was 1673:36 hours ago on your end. You can check this on our
mirror service: [1]http://repo.manjaro.org

Is there anything we can do from our end to help you guys refreshing
your mirror for Manjaro?

kind regards
Philip Müller
Manjaro Project Lead