[manjaro-mirrors] offline and outdated mirrors

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Wed Jul 22 22:39:54 CEST 2015

Some of you might already noticed that I moved mirrors out of the normal
queue some times. It simply means they are either offline[1] or badly
outdated[2]. Please check with them and report back what their issue is.

Only active mirrors I list at http://repo.manjaro.org/. Sadly I've not
the time to take much care about mirrors. So I hope somebody will take
this task. If IPs need to be whitelisted, just let me know by e-mail.

Simply compare the content of mirror netzspielplatz[3] with the state
file you find in the root folder. More info in our forum[4].

kind regards
Philip

[1]https://github.com/manjaro/pacman-mirrors/tree/master/data/offline
[2]https://github.com/manjaro/pacman-mirrors/tree/master/data/outdated