[manjaro-general] hi all h a question about accessibility particular about installing.

matthew dyer matthewdyer at fastmail.com
Mon May 16 22:31:42 CEST 2022

Matthew

My question is this, Is there a way to install Manjaro using orca?
Someone  managed!come out witha talking manjaro image.  The problem was
that the text base installer did not work with partitioning.  What is
the status of accessibility?  Thanks for any info I can share as I would
like to give Manjaro ano run to see how things are with the distro.

I am a new mmber ofthe list and use orca screnreader.  Last I heard that
manjaro is now  using calamars installer.  I know that this is not
accessible at least that was the case years ago back in the days after
sonar dispanded.

Good afternoon members.