[manjaro-general] Questions

Mark Fraunhofer quantumrider at pm.me
Fri Oct 30 07:07:13 CET 2020

Hello,

I have a few questions.

Please let me know if this is not the best place to ask these.

1. I've settled on using matterial extension in Gnome and would like to remove all other desktops in manjaro, how would I go about it?

2. I'd like to disable all logging in manjaro, I'm using Nvme plus I just hate it, is there a guide some place on managing or disabling logs in manjaro or moving them to ram?

3. I'd like to setup small swap file in ram for logs but at the same time, I've come to enjoy hibernation, how would I set that up?

I'm always concerned with ssd life...

Sent from ProtonMail mobile