[manjaro-general] offer to host a full mirror at Curitiba, Brazil

Claudio Cesar de Sa ccs1664 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 21:26:52 CEST 2020

Congratulations Gabriel for your committment ...

I know the people from C3SL since a long time ago,  Really, the UFPR-C3SL
is great and serious
group with a long history in many projects with Free Software. They are
mirrors of many others Distro
and now Manjaro.

It is great for me ... there is a backbone between my city and Curitiba
(just 120 km)

Thanks for everybody

claudio

--
claudio

*Whatsapp: +55 47 992451825 <%2B55%2047%2092451825>*
https://claudiocesar.wordpress.com/ (my links HERE)
https://github.com/claudiosa
https://www.udemy.com/picat-uma-linguagem-de-programacao-multiparadigma/