[manjaro-general] X hangs after unlocking previous locked screen with password

Tobias Kilb tobiaskilb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:49:25 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have an issue here with manjaro 19.0.2 Kyria and kernel

Linux localhost 5.5.13-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Mar 25 17:14:28 UTC 2020 x86_64 GNU/Linux

The screen locks automatically after some time. If I then try to unlock
it with my password, it unlocks but only the mouse cursor is shown and
the machine freezes. The ugly thing is now: it is not reproducible.
Sometimes it works, sometimes not :(. Window manager is xfce with
lightdm.

Does somebody observe this, too?

Regards
Tobias