[manjaro-general] Manjaro Cinnamon

Gordan Grgic gordan.grgic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 22:02:27 CET 2020

Dear all Manjaro team

Last two years, I used Mint, Debian, Elementary, Deepin, ZorinOS, openSuse,
KDE Neon, Fedora and Arch, I use mostly Linux Mint Cinnamon. Having to many
options is the worst. :)
I installed Manjaro Cinnamon 18.1.5 for the first time today. I've never
tried so usefull Linux distro package, Manjaro feels like home. :). It's
fully fast, modern, stable, complete. Easy to use and lots of software can
be installed via AUR. Personally I feel the Manjaro team does an INCREDIBLE
JOB of striking the right balance of stability while keeping everything
"fresh and up to date." I am delighted!

I donate to you as soon as possible!

Thx a lot!

Have nice day