[manjaro-general] Neva Online_GNU GPL_Manjaro Linux

a.kuzmina a.kuzmina at a24-team.ru
Wed Sep 12 17:22:04 CEST 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,

I represent a limited liability company "Neva Online" incorporated in
the Russian Federation. Neva Online uses your Operating System Manjaro
Linux.

I am writing to inquire the following information: could you please
provide us a document that confirms that Manjaro Linux OS is free for
usage (opensource software) according to the GNU General Public License?

Could we please receive some kind of certificate or confirmation
document? Could you please also confirm that we as Neva Online can use
Manjaro Linux in commercial purposes?
I have already reviewed your License and noticed that you are a part of
OIN community but we need some confirmations in case of an audit.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Anastasia

Neva Online LLC