[manjaro-general] [Stable Update] 2018-03-07 – Kernels, LibreOffice, XFCE-Compiz, Haskell, Python
Manjaro Linux: Philip Müller
jonathon at manjaro.org
Wed Mar 7 13:15:27 CET 2018
welcome to another **stable update** of Manjaro. We added the latest **LibreOffice**, worked on better **Compiz** support in **XFCE**, renewed most of our **Kernels** and added regular upstream updates.
Here is the list of changes in more details:
* We updated most of our **Kernels**
* We added the [latest **[LibreOffice-Fresh**]
* We added **XFCE-Panel** with **Compiz** support
* We released the latest [wine staging]
* We worked on [fixing issues with bootloader detection] within **MSM**.
* We added regular upstream updates like **Haskell** and **Python**
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found [here].
Remember,** we only continue with our 64bit architecture from now on**. Please adopt to [another distribution], if needed on 32bit supported systems, as you may not get any updates on that architecture from us.
Please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories.
_Manjaro Project Lead_
* * *
**Current supported Kernels**
* linux316 3.16.55
* linux318 3.18.98 [EOL]
* linux41 4.1.49
* linux44 4.4.120
* linux49 4.9.86
* linux414 4.14.24
* linux415 4.15.7
* linux415 4.16-rc4
* linux-RT-LTS 4.14.20_rt17
* linux-RT 4.14.20_rt17
**Package Updates** (Mon Mar 5 19:08:50 CET 2018)
* community x86_64: 94 new and 90 removed package(s)
* core x86_64: 16 new and 16 removed package(s)
* extra x86_64: 192 new and 191 removed package(s)
* multilib x86_64: 2 new and 2 removed package(s)
* [Talk about this update-pack in our forum]
* [Download Manjaro 17.1.6]
* [We are always happy for some support via a small donation]
More information about the manjaro-general