[manjaro-general] Community Editions 17.1.4 [Cinnamon, Deepin, i3]

Manjaro Linux: Bernhard Landauer jonathon at manjaro.org
Mon Feb 5 14:02:28 CET 2018

We are happy to announce our new snapshot release **17.1.4**.
New install media are available of course for the official flavours **XFCE**, **KDE** and **GNOME** but as usual, will also be made available for a number of Community Editions.

Currently already available are **Cinnamon**, **Deepin** and **i3**:

* * *

**Manjaro-Cinnamon-17.1.4**

![Manjaro-Cinnamon 17.1.4][1]

• new design with **adapta-maia-themes** and a bunch of beautiful new wallpapers by @muser
• fixed default folder listing in **background settings** dialog
• switched to **gnome-terminal-fedora** adding transparency feature
• adjusted position of **removable devices** panel applet
• **Calamares** using light theme to avoid unreadable warning messages
• enabled **avahi** and **add-autologin-group** service by default

* * *

**Manjaro-Deepin-17.1.4**

![Manjaro-Deepin 17.1.4][2]

• new default wallpaper by @muser
• added new native app **deepin-draw**
• added redshift, adding **'Night Shift'** switch in control-center display settings
• removed some unneeded and out-of-place features of **deepin-session-ui** and **deepin-control-center** in custom overly packages.

* * *

**Manjaro-I3-17.1.4**

![Manjaro-I3 17.1.4][3]
• switched to **slick-greeter**
• some little adjustments of **ranger** and **dunst** config
• apart from that, this is merely an update and rebuild

Enjoy the variety of Manjaro's flavours!

Bernhard Landauer
_Manjaro Community_

**Links**

  * [Download Manjaro Community Editions][4]
  * [Forum Post][5]
  * [Donate][6]

[Tweet][7]

   [1]: https://forum.manjaro.org/uploads/default/original/3X/0/b/0b8d094ff5f934d596c5efa1db6e88fb0510af44.png