[manjaro-general] Forum server now sponsored by Bytemark

Manjaro Linux: Manjaro Team jonathon at manjaro.org
Sun Oct 1 16:21:16 CEST 2017

![][1]

We’re happy to announce that **Bytemark** kindly agreed to sponsor the server hosting our **Discourse forum**, and we've been running on their service for the past few weeks.

**Bytemark** is a UK-based hosting company that supports a vast number of open source projects. This includes some big-name projects: Debian, LibreOffice, Kodi, and OpenStreetMap, to name but four.

For more information about the changes please [visit the forum][2].

Click through to learn more about [Bytemark][3] or their [cloud hosting][4] service.

[Tweet][5]

   [1]: https://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Unbenannt.png
   [2]: https://forum.manjaro.org/t/31508
   [3]: https://www.bytemark.co.uk/r/manjaro/