[manjaro-general] Manjaro-Deepin Community Edition 17.0.2

Manjaro Linux: Bernhard Landauer jonathon at manjaro.org
Sat Jul 22 16:16:49 CEST 2017

The Manjaro Community is proud to announce the release of **Manjaro-Deepin 17.0.2**, featuring the brand-new **Deepin Desktop 15.4.1**.

[![][1]][2]

Deepin developers have tweaked their environment quite a lot lately and you will find many new features and effects. Also a lot of development went into their native applications.
>From Manjaro side we offer the latest installer **Calamares 3.1.1.2** aswell as our new universal CLI-net-installer **Manjaro-Architect** and some nice new wallpaper contributions from our community.
Deepin stack native applications are included aswell as a variety of other software to cover your everyday needs.

kind regards, Bernhard Landauer and the awesome Manjaro Community

* * *

**Links**

  * [Download][3]
  * [Forum post][4]