[manjaro-general] Manjaro 17.0.2-rc3 released (G,K,X)

Manjaro Linux: Philip Müller jonathon at manjaro.org
Fri Jun 23 09:54:29 CEST 2017

![][1]

Manjaro Gellivara was a great release! Now we are proud to announce our third release candidate of **v17.0.2**, which fixes a lot of issues we had with our original release of Gellivara. It took us almost another two months to prepare this updated release. This time we ship ISO images of **XFCE**, **KDE** and our **Gnome** edition for 32 and 64 bit systems.

Features of this updated release **Gellivara**:

  * We updated the stock kernel to linux49 4.9 LTS
  * We updated the Xorg-Stack to v1.19 series
  * We released Pamac v4.3 with native AUR-Support
  * We enhanced and improved our Manjaro Tools & Profiles
  * MHWD we adopted a more efficient way to handle libglx binaries
  * Some of our themes got updated and new got designed
  * Latest manjaro-settings-manager and manjaro-hardware-detection
  * Latest Calamares (see [changelog][2])
  * Latest Plasma5, Apps and Framework and QT

We hope you enjoy this release and let us know what you think of Gellivara.

kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team

* * *

**Links**

  * [Download Manjaro v17.0.2-rc3][3]
  * [Talk about this release in our forum][4]
  * [We are always happy for some support via a small donation][5]

   [1]: https://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/xfce-170.png
   [2]: https://github.com/manjaro/calamares/releases/tag/v3.1.0.2
   [3]: https://manjaro.org/manjaro-preview-releases/
   [4]: https://forum.manjaro.org/t/manjaro-v17-0-2-rc3-released/26405