[manjaro-general] manjaro.org webpage bug

Fungi4All fungilife at protonmail.com
Wed May 31 23:18:31 CEST 2017

From: jonathon at manjaro.org
To: manjaro-general at manjaro.org

On 31/05/17 05:38, Márton Szabó wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On manjaro.org, the left/right buttons of the screenshots (that slides in from the two side of the screenshot when mouse is over it) don't respond to click in WebKit2GTK based browsers, but keyboard's left/right buttons works. I tried it in Midori, Epiphany, and Lariza. Is it a webpage bug, or a WebKit bug?

I suspect it's a browser bug; e.g. it works fine in Firefox.

Both clicking and arrows worked on qupzilla, even with the mouse off the area the arrows switched the slides.

This is why cross-browser development is hard. :)

I suspect that basic html with no scripts works for everyone.
I like debian's pages if they weren't so bright and white.