[manjaro-general] [Stable Update] 2017-05-19 – Kernels, LibreOffice, Mesa, Thunderbird, Cinnamon

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Sat May 20 07:29:59 CEST 2017

Hi Matthew,

Calamares won't get accessibility access anytime soon. This has several
reasons:

- currently there is no maintainer for Calamares itself for some month now
- On Manjaro side we worked on our tools and have to find time to adopt
those changes also to the Sonar profiles
- I've to find time to reboot 'Thus' installer and implement all the
changes made to Cnchi during the last couple of months (lucky me I've
still six weeks vacation)

Hope this clears some things up.

greez, Phil