[manjaro-general] [Stable Update] 2017-05-19 – Kernels, LibreOffice, Mesa, Thunderbird, Cinnamon

matthew dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 21:52:20 CEST 2017

Hi hope this message makes it ti the list.  Fill,

What is the store with callarmers accessibility?  I  ask as I want to take a look at the manjaro again, but the last I heard accessibility in callarmers the installer you are now using does not work with orca at at least with sudo priviliges.  Is this problem still being worked on?  I have a really old sonar image which is based on manjaro, but after installing, I can not get the packages updated as it is unable to satify dependencies.  It would be great to have a way to get manjaro working with callamers if this is still possible.  Thanks.  Hope this list receives this message as It seem to only get to on person.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10