[manjaro-general] Community Editions Deepin and LXDE

Manjaro Linux: Bernhard Landauer jonathon at manjaro.org
Mon Apr 24 16:37:37 CEST 2017

With the release of **Deepin Desktop 15.4** we are happy to be able to provide another stable build of Manjaro with this quite extraordinary Linux Desktop and its latest improvements and new features.

[![][1]][2]
Also after a longer absence of a **Manjaro-LXDE** edition the Manjaro community now proudly presents a 17.0.1 release with this very lightweight desktop.

[![][3]][4]
While our Deepin edition uses the traditional unsquash installation, with the **Manjaro-LXDE 17.0.1** you will be able to use **Calamares' netinstall functionality** to select your desired software. The live environment in this case presents just the basic desktop.

We hope you enjoy these editions and are always happy about your feedback in our forums to make Manjaro even better together…

**Links**

  * [Download Manjaro Deepin 17.0.1][5]
  * [Download Manjaro LXDE 17.0.1][6]
  * [Torrent Download][7]
  * [Forum announcement Manjaro-Deepin][8]
  * [Forum announcement Manjaro-LXDE][9]
  * [We are always happy for some support via a small donation][10]

   [1]: https://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/deepin_login_17.0.1.png
   [2]: https://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/deepin_login_17.0.1.png (Community Editions Deepin and LXDE)
   [3]: https://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/lxde_17.0.1.png
   [4]: https://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/lxde_17.0.1.png (Community Editions Deepin and LXDE)