[manjaro-general] US-Forum: FRA1 Network Maintenance 2017-04-03 22:00 UTC

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Mon Apr 3 20:37:20 CEST 2017

Start: 2017-04-03 22:00 UTC
End: 2017-04-04 01:00 UTC

Hello,
During the above window the networking team will be performing router
maintenance in FRA1. This is pro-active maintenance to ensure optimal
performance of the networking infrastructure and enable new features in
the future.

Expected Impact: We expect the impact of this maintenance to be minimal,
however; you may experience brief moments of increased latency and small
amounts of packet loss lasting up to 2 minutes while traffic is re-routed.
Approximately 30 minutes prior to the maintenance we will post an update
on status.digitalocean.com and periodic updates will follow as work
progresses.

Do not hesitate to contact support if you have any additional questions
or concerns. You may do so by opening a ticket, or by replying to this
email.

Thank you,
DigitalOcean Networking Team