[manjaro-general] Manjaro Mate Community Edition 17.0

Manjaro Linux: Bernhard Landauer jonathon at manjaro.org
Wed Mar 29 14:14:12 CEST 2017

[![][1]][2]

Already a few days ago Stefano released the **Manjaro Mate Community Edition 17.0**, sporting the latest [Mate 1.18 Desktop][3], now fully **gtk3 based** and of course including the just recently developed **Brisk Menu.

**Manjaro Mate comes with customized **Arc Maia** theme and uses the new **Slate notifier theme**, originally developed for the Budgie desktop.

This edition now also offers a new feature of graphical installer **Calamares** that allows you to select some additional packages during installation.

All the other well known Manjaro goodies are of course included to make your start and life easy with Manjarolinux.

Enjoy this release and please give us feedback on our forums as always!

**Links**

  * [Download Manjaro Mate 17.0][4]
  * [Torrent Download][5]
  * [Talk about this release in our forum][6]
  * [We are always happy for some support via a small donation][7]

   [1]: https://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/mate-170-300x151.png
   [2]: https://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/mate-170.png (Manjaro Mate Community Edition 17.0)
   [3]: http://mate-desktop.org/blog/2017-03-13-mate-1-18-released/
   [4]: https://sourceforge.net/projects/manjarolinux-community/files/mate/17.0/