[manjaro-general] Manjaro homepage re-designed

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Thu Aug 18 02:00:00 CEST 2016

We are proud to present our freshly [**re-designed webpages**][1]

![][2]

Next to up-to-date news about **Manjaro** and detailed infomation about this awesome Linux distribution and the people and community behind it, you will find all the relevant links to our **Downloads**, the extensive **Manjaro Wiki**, the worldwide **Forums** and our new **Bugtracker** there, which is also accessible directly from there. Check it out!

   [1]: https://manjaro.org/news/
   [2]: http://manjaro.github.io/images/homepage_new.jpg