[manjaro-general] Help us help you!

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Mon Jul 11 02:00:00 CEST 2016

![][1]

The **Manjaro User Guide**, provided with our install media to help new users find their way around as quickly and easily as possible, needs to be constantly updated with Manjaro’s latest new features, right now also to cover the brandnew **Calamares 2.3** installer. For this we are looking for some helping hands.
Do you have a reasonable understanding of the workings of Manjaro and are you good at explaining your knowledge to others? Would you like to contribute to the Manjaro Community to make this distribution even better? Then don’t hesitate to [contact us][2] about everything you still need to know to get started!

* * *

[Forum post][3]

   [1]: http://manjaro.github.io/images/user-guide.jpg
   [2]: https://manjaro.github.io/Help-us-help-you/mailto:mailto:support@manjaro.org