[manjaro-general] Community Editions ready for takeoff

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Thu Jun 2 02:00:00 CEST 2016

![][1]

While the official **Manjaro 16.06** snapshot release is approaching, the maintainers of our **Community Editions** have been working hard to adjust their ISO-profiles to the latest state of development of our **manjaro-tools**. They’ve been polishing their desktops, tweaking the themes and experimenting tirelessly together with the community to get the fanciest and most efficient experience possible out of every environment.

Today we are proud to present the **Release Candidates (stable branch)** of **Manjaro-Cinnamon**, **Manjaro-Deepin** and **Manjaro-i3**, sporting the very latest versions of their respective desktops: **Cinnamon 3.0.1**, **Deepin 15.2** and **i3-gaps 4.12**

![][2]

![][3]

## Details:

  * [Manjaro-Cinnamon 16.06-rc][4]