[manjaro-general] please share you intention for https://de.manjaro.org

klesk klesk at manjaro.org
Wed May 11 22:16:30 CEST 2016

Hi,

changes happening, everyone gets excited. So we thought we give the
german users somekind of statement what will happen to them, to their
forum.
But we coulnd't find anything offical that we can use for a statement.
So please share your thoughts and intention for the german forum.
I guess the german forum will become a subforum of the new official
forum ?
When this happens will german user get a german
enviroment f.e. register page, etc etc.
A few sentence will last.
Maybe you can post your words directly to the forum, some few
people still using it.

With kind regards

klesk