[manjaro-general] Manjaro Lxqt Dark 16.04 released
jonathon at manjaro.org
Sat Apr 30 02:00:00 CEST 2016
The team **Manjaro LXQt** is pleased to announce the **Manjaro Lxqt Dark 16.04 Edition** as a follow-up to the [Manjaro Lxqt Edition 16.04], complete and ready to use for all typical everyday office- and multimedia-needs.
This variation uses the new dark style **Kwantum** to reduce eyestrain and was built with the latest **Manjaro-tools** and packages of the **stable Manjaro repositories**.
* **kernel 4.4.8 LTS**, Manjaro-settings-manager, sddm, **plymouth**, octopi, compton, **plank**, redshift
* pcmanfm-qt, gimp, lximage-qt
* **firefox**, hexchat, transmission-qt
* abiword, qpdfview, gnumeric(64), **juffed** (advanced text editor)
* mpv, smplayer(mpv based), **clementine** qt5. 32bit -> qastools, 64bit -> pulseaudio and pavucontrol
* gparted, qisousb, lxtask, xsensors
* multilib enabled (64bit)
* **ffmpegthumbnailer** (for video preview)
* capture tool + key Print Screen configured for taking screenshots (also with Alt or Shift)
* **xscreensaver** (64bit) or i3lock (32bit)
* proprietary drivers (64bit)
This release comes with our advanced graphical installer **Calamares** as well as our **CLI-installer**.
These applications are pre-installed but not enabled by default: plank, redshift, qlipper, xscreensaver
* [Forum Post]
More information about the manjaro-general