[manjaro-general] wireless driver b43

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at manjaro.org
Sat Apr 16 12:59:45 CEST 2016

On 16/04/16 09:56, message wrote:
>> What are you asking? How to get b43 working under Arch? If that's the
>> case you've already asked the correct mailing list.
>
> That thread indicated that the arch system has a different configuration
> to manjaro.

Did you post to an Arch list looking for support for Manjaro? That's brave.

> So my question is since the advice to load the modprobe conf file seems
> to fail, what is the correct module loading configuration in manjaro?

My advice would to to use Manjaro Settings Manager->Hardware detection
to set up the hardware.

You could also search the forums (http://forum.manjaro.org) to see how
others have enabled this driver.

Final thing: Manjaro is not Arch.