[manjaro-general] Manjaro Lxqt 16.03 released

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Sat Apr 9 00:50:09 CEST 2016

The Manjaro Community is proud to present our new **Lxqt Edition**.
Manjaro-Lxqt aims to be light, fast and resource friendly, yet at the same time complete and ready to use for all typical everyday office- and multimedia-needs.

![][1]

**Main programs**

  * kernel 4.4.4 LTS, Manjaro settings manager, sddm, octopi, compton, redshift
  * nonfree drivers included in the 64 bits only
  * pcmanfm-qt, gimp, lximage-qt
  * chromium (64 bits) or firefox (32), hexchat, transmission-qt
  * abiword, qpdfview
  * mpv, smplayer(mpv based). 32 -> qastools, 64 -> pulseaudio and pavucontrol
  * gparted, qisousb, lxtask, xsensors
  * multilib enabled (64)
  * key Print Screen configured for taking screenshots (also with Alt or Shift)

This release comes with our advanced graphical installer **Calamares** as well as our CLI-installer. **Stable branch** was used to create these install medias.

kind regards, Esclapion, Maintainer Manjaro Lxqt

* * *

## Links

  * [Download here][2]
  * [Forum Post][3]