[manjaro-general] Manjaro Lxqt 16.03 released
jonathon at manjaro.org
Fri Mar 11 01:00:00 CET 2016
The Manjaro Community is proud to present our new **Lxqt Edition**.
Manjaro-Lxqt aims to be light, fast and resource friendly, yet at the same time complete and ready to use for all typical everyday office- and multimedia-needs.
* kernel 4.4.4 LTS, Manjaro settings manager, sddm, octopi, compton, redshift
* nonfree drivers included in the 64 bits only
* pcmanfm-qt, gimp, lximage-qt
* chromium (64 bits) or firefox (32), hexchat, transmission-qt
* abiword, qpdfview
* mpv, smplayer(mpv based). 32 -> qastools, 64 -> pulseaudio and pavucontrol
* gparted, qisousb, lxtask, xsensors
* multilib enabled (64)
* key Print Screen configured for taking screenshots (also with Alt or Shift)
This release comes with our advanced graphical installer **Calamares** as well as our CLI-installer. **Stable branch** was used to create these install medias.
kind regards, Esclapion, Maintainer Manjaro Lxqt
* * *
* [Download here]
* [Forum Post]
More information about the manjaro-general