[manjaro-general] Rebase of Menda theme - Artists needed

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Wed Dec 16 01:00:00 CET 2015

Hello community,

seems it is time to rebase our Menda theme once more. Gtk 3.18 introduced some defects into the current one. So what would be a nice theme fitting Manjaro Linux? The new Arc theme came in mind. However it is Cyan based, which doesn’t fit our more green based style we have now.

![][1]

It would be great if some of you would join our artwork team and help us to recolour it.

Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team

* * *

## Links

  * [Talk about this in our english forum][2]
  * [Talk about this in our german forum][3]

   [1]: https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/5050022/11840665/e0416820-a3f7-11e5-8e02-85fb6c7589c9.jpg
   [2]: https://forum.manjaro.org/index.php?topic=29139.0
   [3]: https://de.manjaro.org/index.php?topic=4806.0