[manjaro-general] Manjaro 15.12 preview2 released

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Wed Nov 11 01:00:00 CET 2015

![][1]

After a good month of development we are happy to present to you Manjaro 15.12-pre2. This release comes with XFCE 4.12, KDE Plasma 5.4.3, 4.3.0 kernel and all the usual Manjaro and upstream updates. We worked mostly on our tools and the graphical installers.

Noteable Calamares changes are:

  * we reworked our preview of all installation options
  * some UEFI issues got fixed
  * it is now possible to use the same password also for the root account
  * bootloaders can now be optionally installed

Noteable changes in our tools:

  * kcm module of Manjaro-Settings got reworked
  * several enhancements to Pamac and Octopi
  * optimizations and fixes to Manjaro-Tools
  * a lvm issue was fixed within Thus

**Testing** branch was used to create these install medias. Please give us feedback and report any issues with this release.

kind regards Philip Müller, Manjaro Development Team

* * *

## Links

  * [Download here][2]
  * [Forum post][3]