[manjaro-general] Manjaro Update 2015-10-19 (stable)
jonathon at manjaro.org
Mon Oct 19 02:00:00 CEST 2015
We are happy to announce our **third update** for Manjaro 15.09 (Bellatrix)!
This is one of the biggest update-pack for Manjaro 15.09 yet. Especially the OpenRC-Team worked hard to get this smooth as possible.
With this we updated **FlashPlugin** to **22.214.171.1240**, **Gnome** to **3.18.1**, **KDE Apps** to **15.08.2**, **KDE Frameworks** to **5.15**, **Octopi** to **0.7.6**, **Pamac** to **2.4.2-3**, **Calamares** to **126.96.36.199-4**, **Firefox** to **41.0.2**, **Maia** theme to **0.5.3**, **Virtualbox** to **5.0.6**, **Calligra** to **2.9.8**, **linux43** to **4.3-rc5**, **wine** to **1.7.53**, **systemd **to **227** and added some **python 3.5 fixes** for several packages, plus **renewed most of our OpenRC stack** including needed fixes.
Also we ship the usual Archlinux upstream fixes(Mon Oct 19 09:30:30 CEST 2015)
It is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our stable branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our [mailing list].
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
* * *
## Current supported kernels
* Linux310 3.10.90
* Linux312 3.12.48
* Linux313 188.8.131.52
* Linux314 3.14.54
* Linux316 184.108.40.206
* Linux318 3.18.22
* Linux319 220.127.116.11
* Linux41 4.1.10
* Linux42 4.2.3 `(not recommended for catalyst)`
* Linux43 4.3-rc5 `(not recommended for general usage)`
* * *
## Package changes
* community i686: 557 new and 415 removed package(s)
* community x86_64: 558 new and 416 removed package(s)
* core i686: 25 new and 23 removed package(s)
* core x86_64: 25 new and 23 removed package(s)
* extra i686: 728 new and 724 removed package(s)
* extra x86_64: 729 new and 725 removed package(s)
* multilib x86_64: 29 new and 26 removed package(s)
* * *
* [Talk about this update]
More information about the manjaro-general