[manjaro-general] Octopi v0.8 around the corner - translation help needed!
jonathon at manjaro.org
Mon Sep 7 02:00:00 CEST 2015
**Octopi v0.8** is about to be released. It will feature a lot of bugfixes and new additions. To note only few of them:
* a truly Qt5 only version (with the exception of ‘octopi-notifier’).
* now tab ‘Files’ shows a progressbar while building the list of files.
* yellow notifier icon tooltip now displays Foreign repo tool name.
* when outdated packages are printed at Output tab, you can see their information just hovering the mouse over them.
* at ‘Info’ tab, packages in “depends On” field are shown as clickable anchors.
* ‘Information’ tab now supports “ctrl+F” searching.
* ‘Help/About’ dialog now shows Pacman information.
* statusBar msg got updated with number of selected packages more visible.
Due this changes also some of the strings got changed or new got added. Now we need your help to finalize those. As we can’t speak as many languages as we want to - you - the community comes in. Please join the [translation project] and transform **Octopi** to be fully translated into your native tongue!
More information about the manjaro-general