[manjaro-general] Tiling Windows In OpenBox

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Sat Aug 8 20:19:00 CEST 2015

You can install i3 on top of OB, which was done in the old i3 edition.
i3 is mostly run by keyboard commands - you would not even have to use
the mouse at all if you like ... and it has good capabilities for
floating windows also.
You could just play around in the i3 live environment a bit to get to
know the system and then you can see if you want to try to integrate it
into your openbox, or maybe just use pure i3... :)
Best to read some introductions about i3 first and watch a few tutorial
videos maybe... ;)