[manjaro-general] Manjaro - We want you!

Manjaro Linux jonathon at manjaro.org
Mon Jul 27 02:00:00 CEST 2015

![][1]

The Manjaro Community is great but we need you! Yes, YOU!

  * you love to work in a great community?
  * you have some experience with coding (bash, python, c++, qt)?
  * you love to translate?
  * you love to document?
  * you love to help others in our forums and network channels like IRC or Facebook?
  * you love artwork?

If you can answer at least one of these questions with yes, then you’re welcome to join us. It doesn’t matter if you can’t code or even got to know us just few minutes ago. We are an open community who is in need of any help we can get.

We love our project and everybody in it does his best for the greater good. So join us and be part of it. Feel free to contact us in any way it may fit for you. Don’t wait to long, as we might just release our next big thing …

Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team

* * *

## Links

  * [Manjaro Artwork Team][2]
  * [Manjaro Artwork Forum][3]