[manjaro-general] With multiboot xfce must install last

bill . tvulture at outlook.com
Sat Feb 14 06:58:16 CET 2015

Don't know if this is of interest to users, the dev team, or anyone but me...
Installing multiple os's on one disk manjaro xfce 0.8.11, 0.8.12, or 0.9 pre 2 must be the os installed last with its own grub. If anything is installed after it I get end kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block (0,0)

In the same situation manjaro gnome and cinnamon boot just fine from the grub of the last installed os.
peace
-bill

from my windows phone