[manjaro-general] manjaro-linux.de open its doors

Manjaro Linux | Manjaro Linux: Manjaro Team jonathon at manjaro.org
Tue Dec 9 20:41:42 CET 2014

[![manjaro-linux.de][1]][2]With each new release more and more people will talk and use Manjaro. This is mostly cos of our great community.

Now we are happy to announce that our German community finally opened their doors and created a brand new support platform for our great distribution. [www.manjaro-linux.de][3] is the new homepage for our german speaking users to get our best support ever.

Beside the great forums and wiki you'll get additional information about Manjaro via FB, G+ and Geraspora. So jump over and enjoy Manjaro as we do!

Kind regards
The German Manjaro Community

   [1]: http://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/manjaro-linux.de_4-300x262.png
   [2]: http://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/manjaro-linux.de_4.png (manjaro-linux.de open its doors)