[manjaro-general] Login screen upside down.

Carlos Ferreira carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 23:42:34 CEST 2014

Hello!
I'm having a weird problem. I usually use two extra monitors connected to
my Laptop (Toshiba Satellite A660-1CJ) at VGA and HDMI ports. Due to
limitation from the NVidia GPU, I can only use two monitors at a time.
But my problem appear after I disconnected the two monitors and performed a
shutdown. When I turned the PC on, the login screen appeared upside down.
I'm still able to input the password and perform a normal login.
I also noticed that XFCE does not fallback to a single monitor use (the
laptop screen), but I was able to sort it out and I can live with it.

Did anyone had the same problem and was able to solve it?

Carlos Ferreira