[manjaro-general] Manjaro and accessibility

Philip Müller philm at manjaro.org
Fri Aug 29 17:47:49 CEST 2014

Hi Simon,

Sonar Linux is actually Manjaro Linux. The Sonar project was so kind to
port all needed packages over to our project. All packages they need
will be pushed as binaries to our repos by me and my team.

Kyle is also a developer for Manjaro and Sonar. He and Jonathon are both
blind and know best how to transform Manjaro into that what it is.

Sure you can configure Manjaro also to act how Sonar does. Well, you
don't need to, as Sonar is 100% Manjaro.

Please talk to Kyle to get more info for how to get the best out of Manjaro.

kind regards
Philip
Manjaro Project-Lead