[manjaro-general] Kdenlive Workshop with Sparty

Manjaro Linux | Manjaro Linux: Manjaro Team j.fernyhough at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:06:52 CET 2014

Hi Manjaro Community,

Today I will give an outline of this course as well as perform an installation. Addidionally, I will install additional plugins which will help you to get the most out of kdenlive. I will be covering most of the material located at [http://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual][1] as well as covering 3rd party tools such as Blender, Audacity and other content creation tools you can use to generate material to use in Kdenlive.

Sincerly

Sparty

* * *

[Kdenlive Workshop ::: Part 2 - Quickstart ][2]

   [1]: http://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual
   [2]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzWzmk5pkQ4