[manjaro-general] Server Maintenance

Manjaro Linux | Manjaro Linux: philm j.fernyhough at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 20:03:04 CET 2013

[![maintenance][1]][2]Roland found some time to take care about our Server-Framework. He has a new job and had to settle down first. Since the worst part of getting into a new company is done, he has at least several hours to spend on Manjaro.

This means he steps down with some of his roles and only manage his tools and needed parts of Manjaro.
He will concentrate on package management, improving boxit to get more members able to use it and provide the latest and greatest packages to your boxes.

So what changed? On our blog we disabled comments and all users. Please use our now [working mailing lists][3] or one of our [forums][4] to comment or communicate with us. We still have our [direct support email][5] running.

Gitlab got fixed. We use now the [official Gitlab release][6] and not the unsecure public-patched version we had before. To see the source code, either clone our git-repos to your personal machines or register to view them online.

Our german forum will get a new management and new moderators to get the german support going. Roland and I will administer it and those moderators will manage the forum in our behalf.

More news about our Web-Platform might come soon.

Till then.

Phil

   [1]: http://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/maintenance-300x136.gif
   [2]: http://manjaro.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/maintenance.gif (Server Maintenance)