[manjaro-dev] Manjaro Base Project

Alix Goldpoint alixkharchenko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 22:08:10 CEST 2021

Hey everyone. I am looking to use Manjaro as a starting point to create my
own linux project. Could anyone please send me a version of Manjaro or
suggest to me a way I can create my own without a desktop environment or
any programs that are Manjaro specific? I am in the beginning stages of
this project and I will give credit where it is due. I understand the
basics of how operating systems work and would like to create one that has
similar functionality as Manjaro but with its own graphical software and
programs. I would really like a skeletal structure version I can build on.
Thank you. -Alix