[manjaro-dev] Manjaro XFCE 64bit

Daniel Reis dreis911 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 00:45:31 CET 2021

Hello guys.

I'd like to try your Linux Manjaro on a MINIX NEO Z64W which came with
Windows.
This miniPC has the Intel Atom Z3735F which is a 64bit CPU.
Now, I downloaded your 64bit Manjaro XFCE version and it did not boot.
I checked the installation USB and it was fine.
The problem is (and I've been through this) your Bootable ISO has only
the "bootx64.efi" file and not the "bootia32.efi".
Back to the time when I got mad with Windows, I've discovered that this
miniPC has a 32bit UEFI, so, it needs the "bootia32.efi" file to boot up.

Although this miniPC has only 2GB of RAM (that's why I was trying to
test your XFCE distro), I don't want the 32bit (obsolete) version.
So, I was wandering if you can make an ISO file of the 64bit SO but that
included the "bootia32.efi" file so I can still use my miniPC .
Or, maybe you can tell me how to include the "bootia32.efi" fileinto the
ISO file... 'cause I sure have tried to do that but I couldn't.

So, in the end, can you help me?

I thank you in advance.

Regards

--