[manjaro-dev] typo in Manjaro Hello screen

Kyle Lawlor-Bagcal wgwz at pm.me
Wed Dec 2 01:55:39 CET 2020

Hi!

I've noticed a small typo in the manjaro hello screen that opens
the first time you launch the system, or that subsequently
reappears if you so choose. It looks as though "Mailling Lists"
is spelled wrong. I'd love to submit a PR for this, just as a
learning experience for how development of Manjaro works. Also
it'd be nice to learn the terminology and location of this UI
in the code base. I'll attach a screenshot.

Cheers,
Kyle