[manjaro-dev] Questions about hybrid video cards

johnmns johnmns at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 29 23:13:02 CEST 2020

I apologize for not speaking English very well, I am Brazilian ...
My question is about hybrid video cards between Nvidia / intel ..
I researched a lot about it, but I never found an answer for an installation that really works the same way in popOs or Ubuntu / mint ...
Are you guys on the team working on it?
Why is it something that really bothers users of manjaro ...
If you have any solution could you send me?
Congratulations on the huge and fantastic job you are doing with Manjaro
Thanks and apologies for the bad English ...

The configuration of my laptop is as follows:
Dell Inspiron 5557

Kernel: 5.8.6-1-MANJARO

CPU: Intel i5-6200U (4) at 2,800 GHz

RAM: 8 GB
GPU 1: Intel Skylake GT2 [HD Graphics 520]
GPU 2: NVIDIA GeForce 930M