[manjaro-dev] Manjaro Gnome: Seems not to start without a screen

Simon Eigeldinger simon.eigeldinger at vol.at
Sat Nov 16 22:45:17 CET 2019

Hi all,

I am blind and often I don't have screens with my computers.
I also figured that problem out with Ubuntu with Gnome and other
distributions.

When starting the OS the OS seems to hang somewhere when no screen is
connected.

Maybe someone has a solution for that problem?
I asked a year ago on the wayland mailing list but there they told me
that this is not wayland blocking the OS from booting.
The X11 people also told me that this seems no problem with the XServer.

Greetings and thanks,
Simon